The Hyannis Visitor Center is located at 367 Main Street in Hyannis at the head of the town green. This visitor center is open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day from Memorial Day through Columbus Day.
You may contact the visitor center by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our administrative office at 508-775-7778
Cape Cod Happens in Hyannis!
- 120 shops and restaurants along a one mile downtown strip
- 3 Museums within walking distance
- Artist Shanty's overlooking the Harbor
- Travel to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard from the Hyannis Terminals
- Enjoy a scenic train ride, lunch and a tour of the glass factory
- Relax at Kalmus or Veterans Beach for swimming, picnic or wind surfing
- Stroll through the Arts District at HyArts
- Visit our Visitor Center at 367 Main Street Open Daily at 10am Memorial Day through Columbus Day