The Hyannis Visitor Center is located at 367 Main Street in Hyannis at the head of the town green. This visitor center is open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. each day from Memorial Day through Columbus Day.
You may contact the visitor center by email at email@example.com or by calling our administrative office at 508-775-7778
Cape Cod Happens in Hyannis!
- 120 shops and restaurants along a one mile downtown strip
- 3 Museums within walking distance
- Artist Shanty's overlooking the Harbor
- Travel to Nantucket or Martha's Vineyard from the Hyannis Terminals
- Enjoy a scenic train ride, lunch and a tour of the glass factory
- Relax at Kalmus or Veterans Beach for swimming, picnic or wind surfing
- Stroll through the Arts District at HyArts
- Visit our Visitor Center at 367 Main Street Open Daily at 10am Memorial Day through Columbus Day
Kalmus Beach 4.5 Stars
Veterans Beach 4.5 Stars
Craigville Beach (USA's top 10 Beaches)