Member Definitions and Qualifications
- Member Sponsored-No cost 6-month membership obtained by being sponsored by a current member
- Individual-Student, retired person or individual not associated with a business
- Non-Profit-Any 501(c)x organization other than healthcare organizations
- Out of Town-Any business with no physical or sales location in Barnstable or Yarmouth, revenue less than $500K per year and a member of their home chamber
- Bronze-Basic Chamber Membership similar to our old standard/general membership
- Silver-Second level including more marketing, digital advertising, discounts on events, and discounts on sponsorships and key advertising vehicles
- Gold-Even more marketing, digital advertising, discount on tickets to or even free tickets to events, increased savings on sponsorships and advertising in key elements. Listed as a gold sponsor on many key chamber communications
- Partner-All of our highest-level benefits, high frequency ads and marketing, individual company spotlight, large discounts on sponsorships and advertisements. Plus, top billing on all communications
There are categories with fixed dues amounts to recognize certain groups that aren’t considered general businesses and organizations such as:
- Out-of-town companies
- Home-based entrepreneurs
General businesses may now choose the level of membership that they wish based on the benefits they wish to receive. Bronze (old standard), Silver, Gold and Partner.
All tiered levels; Bronze, Silver, Gold and Partner include benefits that were not previously included in your membership.
- Newsletter ads and sponsorships
- Chamber Circle Membership
- Banner Ads
- Member to Member offers
- Hot deals
- Discounts on sponsorships and guidebook ads.
- Social media promotion
- Business spotlight
- CEO spotlight
- Blog Submissions
- Special recognition
- Event tickets and discounts
We also offer monthly memberships. Monthly memberships differ from annual memberships in that you can cancel any time, you pay via credit card only, and the price is slightly higher. Call us to enroll.